These regulations specify the general conditions, rules and how to make purchases in the online store run by the Seller at ksiegarniakangurek.pl
The Seller is Agnieszka Kołtyś, running a business under the name Agnieszka Kołtyś Księgarnia Kangurek, ul. Wrzeciono 39/8, 01-963 Warsaw, registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP: 7151783759, REGON: 364173046, referred to as the "Seller".
You can contact the Seller:at the phone number: 512094875at the e-mail address: email@example.com
§ 1 General rules
1. The Seller Agnieszka Kołtyś sells 24 hours a day via the Internet.
2. The Seller reserves the right to temporarily interrupt the operation of the Online Store due to maintenance, technical service, updating the database or increasing the functionality of the platform.
3. The Seller is not responsible for the Customer's inability to use the Online Store caused by force majeure.
§ 2 Registration
1. In order to create a Customer Account, the Customer is obliged to register. Registration is free of charge.
2. Registration is not obligatory to place an order in the Online Store.
3.In order to register, the Customer should complete the registration form provided by the Seller on the Shop Website and send the completed registration form electronically to the Seller by selecting the appropriate function on the registration form. During Registration, the Customer sets an individual Password.
§ 3 Placing orders
1. The order can be placed by completing and sending the Order form located on the platform at ksiegarniakangurek.pl or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The order is valid if the Customer correctly completes the order form and correctly provides contact details, including the exact address to which the Goods are to be sent, as well as the telephone number and e-mail address.3. In the case of data provided not complete, the Seller will contact the Customer. If contact with the Customer is also not possible, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order.4. By placing an order, the Customer declares that he has read the Regulations and accepts the terms and conditions.5. By accepting these Regulations, you agree to the storage and processing of your personal data in order to complete the order.6. All prices given on the website ksiegarniakangurek.pl are gross prices given in Polish zlotys (PLN). The prices do not include shipping costs.7. The Customer is obliged to pay for the order when he accepts the order by clicking the "Place order with payment obligation" icon.8. After the Customer has placed an order, he will receive an automatic response from the Store - an email that confirms the receipt of the order along with the number and information assigned to him:a. Seller's data and individual order items,b. total gross value,c. the method and date of payment,d. the method and time of order completion,
9. In the process of placing the order, the customer may ask for a VAT invoice, which may be attached to goods sent or sent electronically to the e-mail address provided as a PDF file.10. The Seller starts to process the order at the moment the payment is received on the bank account given in the order confirmation in the case of payment by bank transfer or by choosing the "COD" ( cash on delivery ) option.11. The Customer may change or cancel the order until the parcel is forwarded to the shipping company.12. Making changes to the order is possible by contacting the Seller by e-mail or by phone to the Seller's telephone number.13. After forwarding the parcel to the shipping company, it is not possible to change or cancel the order.
§ 4 Payment
1. Payments for the order, including the price and delivery costs, are made using payment methods available in the online store and on the terms set out by the Seller.2. The Seller provides the following payment methods selected by the Customer:a. Transfer, Bank prepayment to the Seller's account - payment after placing the order to the account number provided in the e-mail, the Customer shall place the transfer order via the Internet, at the bank or at the post office. The date of payment is the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.The Seller awaits the receipt of funds on the account, only then does the Seller forward the order for shipment. Due to the automated payment booking process, the Seller does not accept transfer confirmations. In the title of the transfer, the Customer is obliged to provide the order number, otherwise it may cause a delay in booking.b. Cash on delivery - cash is payable by the customer to an employee of the transport company who delivers the parcel.c. Tpay - fast and safe payments.d. Payment with cash or card when choosing the personal collection option.
3. Orders not paid (with the exception of the option - "Cash on delivery") by the Customer within 7 calendar days after placing the order will be automatically canceled.4. The date of payment is the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.5. The Seller issues proof of purchase (receipt or invoice) for each Good sold.
§ 5 Shipping costs and date
1. The goods are sent to the address indicated on the order form or given by phone or e-mail. The store will inform the customer immediately about an incorrectly completed order form, which makes it impossible to make the shipment or may delay it, unless contact with the customer is impossible or difficult.
2. The goods are delivered through specialized shipping companies. It is also possible to collect the Goods in person at the Seller's headquarters by prior arrangement.
3. The parcel is sent according to the deadline given next to each Good on the website. This is an approximate shipping time and applies to orders with the "COD" option or the orders that have been paid.
4. The customer is charged for delivery (shipping) specified in the transport price list. The customer can read the price list at any time by clicking the "cost of delivery" link at the bottom of the website.
§ 6 Complaint procedure
1. The Customer may send a complaint to the Seller regarding the operation of the Online Store, the use of ksiegarniakangurek.pl as well as the delivered Goods.
2. Complaints should be submitted in writing (email) to the address email@example.com
3. Complained Goods should be sent to the following address: Księgarnia Kangurek, ul. Wrzeciono 39/8, 01-963 Warsaw
With the note "COMPLAINTS"
4. A complaint should contain at least:a. name, surname, address, e-mail address of the Customer,b. the date of submitting or accepting the order constituting the basis for the complaint,c. the subject of the complaint, indicating the Customer's request,d. all circumstances justifying the complaint.
5. The Seller does not accept any parcels with the COD formula.6. If the complaint is accepted, the complained Goods will be exchanged for free from defects, and in the event of unavailability of a given Good, the Seller shall refund the equivalent of the price of the completed order or offer a replacement. 7. The customer is also entitled to a complaint in the event of failure to comply with the delivery contract by the shipping company.
§ 8 Returns
1. A consumer who has entered into a distance contract has the right to return the goods without giving a reason by submitting a statement in writing within 14 days.2. Returned Goods may not bear signs of use.3. A declaration of return may be submitted according to the following selection:a. in electronic form by sending a statement to the Seller to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. together with the returned Goods in paper form to the following address:Księgarnia Kangurek, ul. Wrzeciono 39/8, 01-963 Warsaw4. The Customer is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller - at his expense - to the address indicated above.5. A receipt or invoice should be attached to the Goods.6. The Seller is obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 days of receipt of the consumer's statement of withdrawal from the contract, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including delivery costs.7. If the Customer has not returned the Good, the Seller shall refrain from returning the payments made by the Customer until the date of receipt of the Good.8. The refund will be made by bank transfer to the bank account indicated by the Customer.9. Shipments with returned Goods sent on COD option or at the expense of the recipient (Seller) will not be accepted.10. 15. The right to withdraw from the contract referred to above does not apply to purchases made by entities conducting business or professional activity as part of and for the purposes of this activity.
I agree to receive the newsletter